2017/2018 Subscriptions NOW OPEN!
HEEG events over the last year have attracted over 130 delegates from over 60 organisations across the country.
This year HEEG has run 5 events in including our 2-day Annual Conference:
- Incubation: Creating Value for University
- Visuality – Using Imagery and Digital Media in Higher Education Teaching
- The Self-Employment Placement
- Women Entrepreneurs in Cyber Security
- HEEG Annual Conference 2017
This wide range of topics heard from 50 speakers and gave delegates the opportunity to attend 20 different workshops throughout the year.
HEEG is a collaborative network. It depends on members who provide insight, ideas and time to develop interesting and useful events.
Subscription Costs and Structure We propose to maintain the 3-tier payment structure: subscription, sponsorship, and pay-as-you-go. The subscription fee is £1,000 for 1 year and at the discounted rate of £1,800 for 2 years.
Benefits of Subscribing
- Free access to all HEEG events for an unlimited number of your institution’s staff. This is a cost-effective way to ensure that staff have opportunities for development and knowledge sharing, including disseminating their good practice and experience. A single payment will cover all transactions for the year;
- Your institution can access our events fund to bid for up to £1000 to organise and run HEEG events;
- Your institution can bid to run the HEEG Annual Conference, usually being held mid-June each year;
- Promotion for your events and logo through our newsletters, website, Twitter and LinkedIn group;
- Opportunities to partner with HEEG and other institutions to apply jointly for project or research funding schemes.
- Opportunity to join the management group and help shape the future of HEEG.
There is an opportunity for institutions and organisations to sponsor the network at the cost of £3,000 per year or at the discounted rate of £5,400 for 2 years. Sponsorship provides the same benefits as above mentioned with the addition of your name and logo featuring on all HEEG publicity and printed matter.
HEEG and KnowledgeLondon
There is an overlapping membership between KnowledgeLondon (KL) and the HEEG network. KnowledgeLondon is a network of knowledge transfer, commercialisations, and enterprise promotion professionals. The two networks are offering a further discount to institutions subscribing to both.
|One year from July 2017||£1,000||£1,000||£1,800|
|Two years from July 2017||£1,800||£1,800||£3,500|
If you would like to renew your subscription or become a sponsor please email us Sudiksha Chuturdharee (S.Chuturdharee@kingston.ac.uk) with a Purchase Order number so that we may raise an invoice.
We look forward to welcoming you at future events!