2016/2017 Subscriptions NOW OPEN!
HEEG events over the last year have attracted over 270 delegates from over 100 organisations across the country.
This year HEEG has run 5 events in including our 2-day Annual Conference:
- Social Enterprise Solidarity – learning from each other
- Coming to Terms with Creative Hubs: A Symposium
- Demystifying Intellectual Property (IP): embedding IP in the student experience
- Financial Literacy for Entrepreneurship: What to teach, and how?
- Annual Conference 2016: The Entrepreneurial University – where are we now?
This wide range of topics heard from 78 speakers and gave delegates the opportunity to attend 29 different workshops throughout the year. Please click here to view previous event slides.
HEEG is a collaborative network. It depends on members who provide insight, ideas and time to develop interesting and useful events.
HEEG currently has 11 subscribing institutions and 2 sponsors: City and Kingston Universities.
Subscription Costs and Structure We propose to maintain the 3-tier payment structure: subscription, sponsorship, and pay-as-you-go. The subscription fee is £1,000 for 1 year and at the discounted rate of £1,800 for 2 years.
Benefits of Subscribing
- Free access to all HEEG events for an unlimited number of your institution’s staff. This is a cost-effective way to ensure that staff have opportunities for development and knowledge sharing, including disseminating their good practice and experience. A single payment will cover all transactions for the year;
- Your institution can access our events fund to bid for up to £1000 to organise and run HEEG events;
- Your institution can bid to run the HEEG Annual Conference, usually being held mid-June each year;
- Promotion for your events and logo through our newsletters, website, Twitter and LinkedIn group;
- Opportunities to partner with HEEG and other institutions to apply jointly for project or research funding schemes.
- Opportunity to join the management group and help shape the future of HEEG.
There is an opportunity for institutions and organisations to sponsor the network at the cost of £3,000 per year or at the discounted rate of £5,400 for 2 years. Sponsorship provides the same benefits as above mentioned with the addition of your name and logo featuring on all HEEG publicity and printed matter.
HEEG and KnowledgeLondon
There is an overlapping membership between KnowledgeLondon (KL) and the HEEG network. KnowledgeLondon is a network of knowledge transfer, commercialisations, and enterprise promotion professionals. The two networks are offering a further discount to institutions subscribing to both.
|One year from July 2016||£1,000||$1,000||£1,800|
|Two years from July 2016 to June 2017||£1,800||£1,800||£3,500|
If you would like to renew your subscription or become a sponsor please email us at email@example.com or call 0208 8417 6350 with a Purchase Order number so that we may raise an invoice.
We look forward to welcoming you at future events!